Picture quality on down load tv

NORFOLK SPARKY 18:18 16 Dec 2006

I find the picture quality when I down load tv is terrible I have a broadband connection but my screen is an lcd that's over 5 years old. would this be the problem?

Legolas 19:26 16 Dec 2006

Do you mean video streaming or d/loading a tv programme then playing on your computer.

NORFOLK SPARKY 21:10 16 Dec 2006

BBc news do a weekly science program that they release each sunday it's a 1/2 hour program. I find the picture quality poor and it seems to be out of sinc with mouth movments and sound. I saupose my sond card might not be much good but I do not know how to find out what is installed

Technotiger 21:13 16 Dec 2006

Hi, download and run Belarc Adviser - this will tell you what you have installed.

click here

Technotiger 21:13 16 Dec 2006

PS - it only takes a few minutes.

NORFOLK SPARKY 22:20 16 Dec 2006

I,ve done a down load from that site and the only thing I can see to do with display isa SiS 315 display adaptor prehaps I've only got what's on the mother board which is a Gigabyte Technology 81848p-g. This shows I don't know much about the inner workings of my computer!

woodchip 22:28 16 Dec 2006

Yes the SIS is onboard Graphics, And it's very old if it's 315

NORFOLK SPARKY 23:13 16 Dec 2006

Thanks for all your help it seems i should up grade my graphics card the computer has been p graded in part over the last 5 years

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?