Picture distortion

  collinsc 13:08 01 Dec 2007


I have a picture of a car, i would like distort the number plate, how is the best way to do this?

i have photoshop...


  VoG II 13:11 01 Dec 2007

Paint.net click here has the facility to do this - Effects > Blur.

  MAJ 13:12 01 Dec 2007

If you don't want it to be readable, select the Smudge tool and click and drag it over the area.

  collinsc 13:30 01 Dec 2007


This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

InVision Studio takes on Adobe XD and Sketch

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?