PICTURE DATABASE

craggy g 20:20 20 Jan 2006

Does anyone know if there is a database where i can place a photo and it will search the web and where it came from

thanx

Totally-braindead 20:28 20 Jan 2006

Not sure what you mean, theres tons of places you can post pictures. Could you clarify what you mean about searching where it came from. Do you mean if you put in a picture of somewhere, a search engine that could tell you where it is? Is that what you mean?

craggy g 20:33 20 Jan 2006

well kind of.ive seen it on movies where they scan a picture and search for it on the net and they find its origin. i just want to find out if my friend was lying. hes has 2 pictures of really nice girls and he said he went out with them so i wanted to find out if he just got them of the internet or if they are genuine

saleaux 20:43 20 Jan 2006

Cannot uninstall. Any solutions

stalion 20:48 20 Jan 2006

you need to post your own thread.
Meanwhile try uninstalling in safe mode

stalion 20:50 20 Jan 2006

when someone braggs about what they have done it's probably a wind up take it with a pinch of salt and get on with your life

Totally-braindead 20:55 20 Jan 2006

craggy g I don't think such a program exists what you see on TV is just that TV ie fiction, I would follow stalions advice and just forget it.

saleaux 21:07 20 Jan 2006

Let's try this one more time !!!

When I try to uninstall "Nero Ultra Demo", I get a window which reads "shellmanager database missing". I have reinstalled the Demo a 2nd time and tried to uninstall again without success. Any one know how to uninstall the SOB.

Thanks for your help !!!

VoG II 21:09 20 Jan 2006

You need to go to click here and click Start new subject.

Totally-braindead 21:12 20 Jan 2006

Its down at the very bottom of the link VoG gave you saleaux.

ade.h 21:19 20 Jan 2006

Saleux, you're not doing much to illicit help from other forum members. Please start your own thread from the form at the bottom of the Helproom page.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?