Picasa and default email

jagx400 09:44 26 Dec 2007

I have just reinstalled Picasa and incredimail, I used to use Poco mail but it was over the top for my use. I uninstalled it and reinstalled the purchased version of Incredimail but when I want to send a picture from Picasa it still thinks Pocomail is my default even though it is uninstalled and Icedimail is set as the default, is there a way to correct this.

mymate 10:01 26 Dec 2007

If you're using Gmail, it's not currently possible to change your username; however, you can change the secondary email address associated with your account. To do so, click the 'Change security question' link under 'Personal information' and enter your preferred secondary email address in the appropriate field.

jagx400 10:20 26 Dec 2007

I dont use Gmail

mymate 11:44 26 Dec 2007

jagx400.Ok go into tools on Picasa and click on email, click" let me chose each time i send pictures"
Hope thats right now.

jagx400 11:54 26 Dec 2007

I tried thast but the only options I get are use Pocomail, use Gmail or use picasa mail, it still thinks Pocomail is installed and is my default email handler

mymate 13:50 26 Dec 2007

Ok .Read this click here

mymate 13:52 26 Dec 2007

And this click here

alB 14:13 26 Dec 2007

Open Control Panel,select Internet Options, on the Programs tab see if Incredimail is in the e-mail drop down list, if it is, select it, click apply and OK and see if that works ...alB

jagx400 14:55 26 Dec 2007

It now opens Incredimail and thank you all for the sensible replies without the usual 'Its spyware, rubbish offends my eyes crap'. But Picasa still says Pocomail is the default email even though when I click to send a pic with Picasa, Incredimail opens, I can live with that. So thank you all

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?