Picasa 3 - any experts??

Molly_Don 15:42 26 Jul 2010

Hi

I've uploaded some photos using Picasa 3 but need to delete some of the faces, I've no idea how to do it, does any one have a step by step guide please?

TIA

onthelimit 15:54 26 Jul 2010

I don't think Picasa goes that far. Would the simplest way be to open the photo in Paint and spray over the areas you don't want seen?

tullie 16:20 26 Jul 2010

Picasa only shows pictures installed on your computer,whatever you do on picasa wont alter the originals.

Molly_Don 17:04 26 Jul 2010

Thanks for the help, I've never tried to amend photos in paint but I'll give it ago.

awest3 17:09 26 Jul 2010

click on the picture to get it into the mian area. Then on the left you will see a varity of options..choose 'retouch' this will give you a little circle (you can adjust the size if you want). move the cirle over the area you want to replace and click on it then move the circle to another area, Grass or other such background and click again...the second area will cover the original area..you may need to do this a few times and may need to alter the brush size (so you don't obliterate everything) but it should do what you want....when done click on apply...its best to do a little at a time and do apply then you can just go back one step if you need to without losing all the other alterations..

have fun

awest3 17:10 26 Jul 2010

must learn to check my spelling before posting.. :-)

onthelimit 18:15 26 Jul 2010

Perhaps we'll get an edit function soon!

awest3 20:57 29 Jul 2010

should have started my reply with...'In Picasa3'

Molly_Don 21:00 29 Jul 2010

Thanks for all the help, especially awest3

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?