photoslide show

User-F2431D4F-62D0-4437-928506E1A8EE85F7 12:39 25 Mar 2008

Can anyone suggest a decent program for the above to transfer on to dvd-rw as I have Nero 7 and it will not convert on to the disc also anything I produced through this will only play on my pc.
Is this a technical proplem with this item?

Regards

magnus35 13:38 25 Mar 2008

I'm very much a novice at this but have managed to transfer slideshows to a dvd which plays on my tv successfully , using a free programme -

click here

eedcam 14:04 25 Mar 2008

Try flick as Magnus advises just import your show to it and make sure you go toproject settings first and click on burn then on the next page tick the burn box accept and then click create dvd..and wait

Bagsey 16:31 25 Mar 2008

Your problem I believe is that you have not finalised the disc after burning. This is essential if you want your disc to play on a wide variety of standalone players. There is an option in Nero to do this but off hand I cannot remember the path to it.
A program that I use for compiling slideshows is the free PhotoStory 3 from MS. There is a snag with it as it only burns CDs. However if you are prepared to pay about £10.00 you can get a Sonic PlugIn to burn dvds.
I must say that unless you are going to make massive slideshows a CD version is usually adaquate.

Bagsey 08:17 31 Mar 2008

Have you resolved your problem. I ask because you have not ticked the thread as finished.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?