PHOTOSHOP - Missing Tool?

  sunrunner 21:13 22 Apr 2008

I have tried various searches on the web as I didn't want to bother you guys with something daft!

I have CS3 extended version but I can't find the paint bucket/fill icon ot tool.

I can see it in Elements 5.

How do I get it in CS3. Do I need to download it or something?


  MAT ALAN 21:30 22 Apr 2008

click here

highlight the gradient tool you will find it....

  hssutton 22:51 22 Apr 2008

Right click the Gradient tool, a box will open giving you the option of selecting the paint bucket or the Gradient tool

  BT 08:24 23 Apr 2008

Any of the tool Icons that have a little black triangle in the bottom right corner have other tools behind them. Just hold the left mouse button to reveal them and choose the one you want, which will then become the visible one.
This has been the case in Photoshop for many versions.

  sunrunner 17:10 24 Apr 2008


All the above have solved the quandry...

Many Thanks all

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Add Depth Of Field to a photo using Tilt Shift Blur in Photoshop

iPhone tips & tricks

Comment afficher des fichiers cachés sur Mac ?