photoshop is it called??

  Jadie 14:28 03 Oct 2007

where can i get it? ne1 no the price? id search for it but my pc is soooo slow haha xx many thanks..

  Daiol 14:30 03 Oct 2007

Photoshop what ????

  Jadie 14:34 03 Oct 2007

Adobe - Photoshop CS3??

  Daiol 14:38 03 Oct 2007

Look here ::click here

  €dstowe 15:16 03 Oct 2007

If your "pc is soooo slow" then Photoshop doesn't stand much of a chance of working properly.

  Jadie 15:17 03 Oct 2007

yes...i at wrk. im on about it for my pc at home! x

  tullie 15:31 03 Oct 2007

Personelly i wouldent waste my money,unless i was a professional photographer,there are much cheaper alternatives if you google.

  Jak_1 16:46 03 Oct 2007

take a look at this and bst of all it's free.

click here

  Jadie 16:48 03 Oct 2007

thank you :D xx

  hssutton 17:01 03 Oct 2007

There may be alternatives,but none are anywhere near as good as CS3, but back to the question.

Direct from Adobe the cost will be £570. Upgrade at £163.32 if you have a qualifying product.

I think PS 7 is a qualifying product and these can be picked up quite cheap on Ebay

  Jadie 17:03 03 Oct 2007

oh rite thanks alot :D xxx

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?