Photoshop cs2 keyboard shortcut question

  2drewej 12:34 21 Dec 2005

hi , what is the shortcut in cs2 which allows you to reduce size / rotate / move an image?

thankyou jacob

  AndySD 12:41 21 Dec 2005

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?