Photos into 'Video'

Min Clifford 14:11 04 Jan 2003
  Min Clifford 14:11 04 Jan 2003

Hi,
I have used my digital camera to take some time lapse photos (1 photo per min over 24hrs). These are stored on my hard drive as jpegs. What software is available to display these images rapidly in order to form a kind of video. I could use something like Powerpoint but the transition from one photo to the next would be too slow. Is there any shareware that could do this or other 'cheap' software. Many thanks Ian

jazzypop 16:11 04 Jan 2003

If you have any version of Windows since WinME, you can use Windows Movie Maker.

Add all your jpg's to a collection, click and adjust the timeline to display each jpg for the desired length of time, hit record. Dead simple.

Experiment with just a dozen images or so at first, to get the feel for what works.

Foolsbane_1 17:16 04 Jan 2003

Couple of suggestions.

click here

click here

Min Clifford 23:41 04 Jan 2003

Windows Movie Maker seems to do the trick although I can't get the minimum time interval between photos to be less than about 0.9 seconds. I'll try Foolsbane_1's suggestions soon! Many thanks.

woodchip 23:51 04 Jan 2003

You need VCDEasy click here

MAJ 00:07 05 Jan 2003

Or Animation Shop, which comes with Paintshop Pro. You can get a trial version if you click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?