Photos show on pc drive but not camara.

castiel333 23:56 20 Jun 2010

I have just copied A large number of photos from my pc to my
new digital camara but, although they all show up on the camara's drive on the pc, when I go through my photos on the camara they are not there.

The only photos that are there are the hundred or so that I have taken with the camara directly.

Apart from seeing them on the drive on the pc my 4 gb memory is now full so I know they must be there somewhere.

I really want to find these photos and would appreciate it if anyone can help me with this.

flick 00:20 21 Jun 2010

Were the photos on your pc taken with the same camera? If not, or if they have been edited, they will not playback on the camera even though they are on the memory card.

castiel333 00:27 21 Jun 2010

No they were all taken with my daughters camera. absolutely gutted but at least I know now. Thank you for your help much appreciated.

flick 00:37 21 Jun 2010

Just to clarify, the photos are not lost - they are still on the memory card, so you can copy them back to your computer, either direct from camera to pc or with a memory card reader.

Kevscar1 03:59 21 Jun 2010

Did you copy them into the correct folder. Make sure they ae in the same one as your original photos.

BT 07:28 21 Jun 2010

You say you copied them from your PC to your camera.
Are you saying that you then deleted them from your PC?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017