photos from nokia c3-00

weemacs 11:55 01 Apr 2011

Can anyone tell me how I download photos from my nokia c3-00 phone to my pc. I can't find out how to do it in the manual. I am running Windows 7 on my pc and have a netgear wirelss network which my phone can see.

Woolwell 12:02 01 Apr 2011

Suggest that you need the Nokia OVI suite on your pc and connect the phone by USB.

weemacs 12:12 01 Apr 2011

It doesn't come with a usb cable

Woolwell 13:12 01 Apr 2011

Unless you've got Bluetooth on the pc I cannot see how else you can do it click here

Bluetooth can be a bit problematic and you may have to buy a suitable usb cable.

weemacs 18:38 01 Apr 2011

talking absolute mince. new phone and it does have a usb port but I have mislaid the cable. have ordered a new one. Thanks for your help

robin_x 20:23 01 Apr 2011

USB cables always useful, and so are these.
Did you get a microSD card with it or just the slot?

click here

click here

Woolwell 21:09 01 Apr 2011

I don't think you mislaid the cable as according to the documentation there isn't one in the box. Rather remiss of Nokia.

weemacs 11:21 02 Apr 2011

I got the micro sd card. I have also ordered a cable

weemacs 18:08 02 Apr 2011

thanks for all your help guys. I have a universal card reader which takes the micro sd card and so I have been able to get my pics of my phone that way. Didn't even know I had the card in my phone until you told me. Not usually quite so thick but as usual the forum came to my rescue

ivykhoo 02:06 09 Apr 2011

I met the same problem as weemacs.Lastly, I also used the universal card reader to upload my photo into my pc.But I don't know why all the photos' file become .tec file.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?