photos on dvd to get printed

Desperate-Dan 16:05 19 Feb 2009

Hi, I made a photo slide show using nero, I took the dvd to asda to get the photos printed, but asda are saying they can't print them because its the wrong format, they said it should be mpeg, is there a way I can change all the photos to mpeg

Technotiger 16:26 19 Feb 2009

Have never done it via ASDA myself nor any other commercial place, but surely the photos should be jpeg for printing. MPEG is for Video!

Or do ASDA think you want a slide-show printed ????

Desperate-Dan 16:29 19 Feb 2009

Sorry I meant jpeg

Technotiger 17:38 19 Feb 2009

Picaview will do allow you to easily convert picture formats, you will find it within this link. The early version is free and if you follow my instructions in that link you will have the Full free version. It is excellent.

click here

eedcam 18:25 19 Feb 2009

Asda is correct if you made afull blown slide show its all Mpeg.To get the pics back you will need to capture them from the show and save as whatever.Most players have a capture button or snapshot button

Desperate-Dan 18:38 19 Feb 2009

All my photos on my pc are jpeg format, but when I burn them onto a disk with nero, Nero changes the format so you can just view them on a on pc or dvd player

Technotiger 18:41 19 Feb 2009

Why don't you just take the Card from the camera to ASDA, this is the usual way to have them printed.

Technotiger 18:42 19 Feb 2009

Or, instead of making a Slide-show on DVD, put your pictures onto CD and take that to ASDA.

kindly 18:44 19 Feb 2009

If you have them stored on the computer, then they are most likely be in a jpeg format anyway. That is unless you store with a different format.
If not, just copy what you want onto a blank disc, then they will be able to do them.

Desperate-Dan 18:44 19 Feb 2009

The photos are not on my camera card they are on my pc,

Technotiger 18:54 19 Feb 2009

OK, so put them on CD, not in a slide-show! The pics can then be printed by ASDA or any other commercial printers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires