PHOTOS TO CD

ROYWIDD 17:40 13 Dec 2004

Hello,I would like to transfer well over 1000 bitmap images from one folder onto cd,can anyone please suggest a way for this to be done?I'm on Win98SE,i have a burner and the program is Roxio Easy cd creator platinum.I know it's possible,because i have a commercial cd with 10,0000 images on it,but how please can i do it?

TomJerry 17:48 13 Dec 2004

just do the same way. They are just "data" files.

Diemmess 17:59 13 Dec 2004

Nero is my experience, but Easy CD is very similar

Run Easy CD, and work through the prompts to make a new, data, CD.

At some stage you will see a Windows Explorer type of window.

Search the various folders shown on the HD part of this window until you find the folder containing your 1000 pics. Then simply click and drag this folder across to the column which shows your new CD..... If necessary click on the folder, to open it, highlight and delete anything you don't want.

Then having chosen your recording method click on the burn button.

Gongoozler 18:06 13 Dec 2004

Hi ROYWIDD. To get 1000 photos on a cd as bitmaps, they would need to be very small files. A commercial cd with 10,000 images will use either vector images or very heavily compressed low resolution bitmaps. My camera photos are in jpg format and in best quality each takes about 700kb, so on a 700M disk I might just about get 1000 pictures.

ROYWIDD 21:23 14 Dec 2004

Many thanks for your help TomJerry,Diemmess and Gongoozler.I installed Nero and used that instead of Roxio..all resolved now and lots of space freed up on my hdd!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?