Photos

podlod 11:39 27 May 2010

Hi, I sometimes wish to have photos of my work which I shoot with my SLR camera, but find that my printer/copier is not up to scratch as the photos you have processed in shops or online. Can you give me a trusted site I can go too, to have my photos processed from my camera without catching a cold in some way or another, if you get my drift? thank you.

tullie 11:41 27 May 2010

Many High Street shops have this facility,even your local supermarket have the machines to do it for you.

jack 11:57 27 May 2010

Direct printing at larger Boots,Some supermarkets,Jessops.
Over the counter printing from Boots/ASDA and others.

E-Printing from
click here
and
click here

All of which i have used from time to time.
The self service machines can be variable.
Over The counter -generally pretty good but is all to do with the operator.
The E-Printers I have used have been impeccable

anchor 13:33 29 May 2010

I have used Jessops on line service and was quite satisfied:

Until 9th June they offer 75, 6x4 prints free:

click here

scroll down about two thirds of the page to see the offer.

podlod 07:19 30 May 2010

Hi, thanks for all your help in this inquiry.

hssutton 10:30 30 May 2010

I assume you mean a DSLR which produces digital images, as apposed to an SLR which uses film. If my assumption is correct try Photobox. Although you could scan film and upload that.

click here

Excellent quality at an excellent price, with super fast service (next day delivery). Just upload the correct size image, or use photobox resizing facility.

I have all my 16x20" and 16x12" enlargements done by this company. my latest order was for two 16x12" total cost £11.37 with next day delivery.

If you're also in the market for frames and mounts, check out your nearest Range store. click here. You do need to go instore to view the stock.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

5 best 3D model websites

iPhone 8 vs iPhone X

WhatsApp : comment lire vos messages sans que l’expéditeur le sache