photos

midian 19:22 06 Aug 2006

Im using photoshop and i want to take one person from one photo and put them onto another. How do i do this?

bruno 19:49 06 Aug 2006

If you did not have a manual with the programme,it should give you a step by step method on how to do it if you use the HELP function.I can do this but I do not use Photoshop.No doubt you will soon get someone who will put you right.I normally use help, and print out the relevent passage so I can take my time following what it says.

NotsoNewuser 19:54 06 Aug 2006

Get both pictures on screen. Outline the figure you want to transfer using Magic Wand or just draw around it. Then use Move to transfer it to the new picture and a layer will be created.
You can then refine your outline by just working on the new layer and using eraser.
The new figure can then be moved into place and scaled to fit by using Transform from the drop down Edit menu.
Hope this helps you.

David4637 10:50 07 Aug 2006

You will need to feather the edge of the selection by a few pixels before moving it, otherwise the outline of the figure on the new layer will be to prominent. David

fazer 12:36 07 Aug 2006

... then as a final touch, using the blur-tool, lightly blur the edges of the figure you have just placed - it gives a more natural look.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?