photograph help

  chrisjohn 21:26 18 Jan 2007

i have got a colour picture of myself and i want to dulpicate the image in black and white, and insert it(smaller) onto the exsisting picture. i.e colour picture of myself with small black and white picture of the same picture in the corner. Any help.

  Technotiger 21:38 18 Jan 2007

Hi, plenty of freebies here - take your choice.

click here

  woodchip 22:22 18 Jan 2007
  BearHead 22:31 18 Jan 2007

you'd be amazed what things you can do in photoshop...only it cost one grand...photoshop elements is a cheaper option, but i thought you can do all of this in Paint... yep, you can, just study it more

  chrisjohn 22:37 18 Jan 2007

thanks everyone for your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?