Photodraw 2000 help, please !

PhilK 22:37 07 Apr 2003

For some inexplicable reason, Photodraw now refuses to save as jpg, it will save in every other form it seems, like.gif, .tiff etc bu not .jpg - the ONLY one I use ! I have reinstalled but it still wont. Can anyone help ?

bloo meeny 23:20 07 Apr 2003

Open Photodraw 2000 and go to Help/Contents and Index/index tab. Type "jpg" as a keyword and you'll see a line saying "The file format I want does not appear in the Save as type list".
Follow the instructions given there.

Basically, it sends you via the Control Panel & Add/Remove Programs, to a 'repair' option among others. Might be worth a try - if not post back and we'll try something else :)

PhilK 11:43 08 Apr 2003

This is V.Strange. It wont let me write .jpg in the box on the heelp/index page or any of the pages. There is a double headed arrow and thats it. It wont allow me to write. I'll try a complete uninstall and reinstall. This has got me baffled (and angry and frustrated)

PhilK 12:22 08 Apr 2003

After uninstalling and re-installing, same problem with no jpg's but it now will let me write jpg in the box, but i cant do the answer, as it's apparently unable to open data file,so run set up again from where I originally ran it etc. well i have done, and am no further forward !

PhilK 13:40 09 Apr 2003

One other thing. I have noticed that it keeps delving into "Picture it ! 2002" and saying such and such is on the cd, and that has also started to appear if I try to use spell checker in Outlook Express, close that, and it closes Outlook Express ! Something is rotten somewhere.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

InVision Studio takes on Adobe XD and Sketch

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?