PhotoBucket Help please?

Uboat 20:26 23 Mar 2009

hi ive got a account with photobucket & i cannot find a way to transfer all my 650 photos to my pc so i can then burn them to a dvd disc.? there is nothing i could find in the forum & i cannot create a thread i keep getting "You do not have permission to do this" can anyone help me please

MAJ 21:12 23 Mar 2009

Try this, read the whole thread (3 pages). click here

Or this. click here

Uboat 23:17 23 Mar 2009

MAJ thankx it seems a LONG winded thing too have to save each pic individualy dont it.? ive got hundreds

BT 08:12 24 Mar 2009

Is this the ONLY place that you have all your pictures stored. Seems a bit foolhardy to me. I archive my pictures to CDs every few months apart from having a backup on an external Hard Drive. I wouldn't dream of only storing them online apart from the obvious problems you are having retrieving them. CDs are cheap- 10p each if you buy them in bulk click here- and far safer than only having all your pictures online.

I think you are just going to have to get stuck in and download them all and get them onto CD or DVD.

Uboat 10:49 24 Mar 2009

BT ive had them on there for a few years tbh, i never thought id have to goto this length to retrive what belongs too me & i'm led to belive that IF i had a PRO account i could get them easyer but cause ive a basic Free account ive got to download each one individualy..Terrible!

MAJ 11:57 24 Mar 2009

"i'm led to belive that IF i had a PRO account i could get them easyer but cause ive a basic Free account ive got to download each one individualy..Terrible!"

They have to make their money some way, Uboat, it's not cheap servicing all that bandwidth.

Did you read the three pages in the first link I posted, I had assumed it worked on the free account?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?