Photo Uploader Issues

budget84 14:31 20 Dec 2009

Hi there,

I have been a member of Facebook for a couple of years and have never had any probems uploading photos with their online photo uploader tool that allows you to upload a large number of files at once. For some reason for the last couple of days when trying to upload photos the photo uploader tool is not appearing at all.

I installed the most recent version of Java as I heard this could be the problem. This did not help. I then cleared the history and temp internet files and this did not help either. I wrote to the Facebook team and followed their steps which included the ones above and nothing helped. And I then restored my computer to an earlier date (as I do remember removing something from my computer the other day and am concerned I may have deleted something of importance that's related to uploading) but this has also not helped.

Does anyone have any new ideas?

Thank you

budget84 15:11 20 Dec 2009

P.S. I use Facebook to promote my business and update photos regularily so any help would be much appreciated.

woodchip 15:36 20 Dec 2009

If you use Flock Browser it gives direct Link

budget84 15:40 20 Dec 2009

Sorry I don't understand? Do you mean changing my internet browser? I have been able to upload photos on IE for the last 2 years I have been doing it. Why would it suddenly not load on there?

woodchip 15:47 20 Dec 2009

Yes, You do not need to remove IE and can use it at any time, you will find that most helpers on hear use more than one Browser click here Its a Social Web Browser!

budget84 15:55 20 Dec 2009

Thank you very much, I will try this out

budget84 17:32 20 Dec 2009

Thanks so much, it now works on Flock. Any ideas why IE is not allowing it?

woodchip 17:34 20 Dec 2009

it may be a blocker in the browser

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?