Photo Suite Image

Thereferee21 14:15 13 Apr 2008

I have removed the above programme from my computer, but my photos when copying through Microsoft Scanner and Camera Wizard still show up as P S Images why? and how do i stop this happening.

Cheers

Ian

Technotiger 14:34 13 Apr 2008

Use this click here to uninstall all the left-overs, you would be surprised how much there may be.

When you run this program, give it a few moments to complete its list of all your programs.

Thereferee21 15:30 13 Apr 2008

Photo Suiyte Image was not listed

Technotiger 15:37 13 Apr 2008

In your My Pictures, if you right-click on a picture do you get the option to 'Open with', and if so, is Photo Suite in the list of options?

Thereferee21 15:50 13 Apr 2008

No you do not get that option.

Technotiger 19:37 13 Apr 2008

Hi, sorry, I have been away.

I use PhotoSuite4 and Photosuite7 Platinum, which makes me ask - what do you mean when you say "still show up as P S Images"

My photos show up as .jpg or .bmp etc with no reference to PhotoSuite ???

Sorry if I am missing something !

Thereferee21 22:43 13 Apr 2008

I insert my CF card in to my computer and select copy pictures to a folder on my comp using Microsoft Scanner and Camera Wizard they then get listed as. Type- Photo Suite Image.

The programme is no longer in my computer so why is it still happening.

Technotiger 07:11 14 Apr 2008

Then it must be because you used PS when you first loaded the images from your card.

In any case, does this cause an actual problem? As long as they work as per normal.

BT 07:39 14 Apr 2008

If you right click on one of the images and click 'open with' and 'choose program' you are now using for your images it should then associate them with the new program and change the icon.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?