Photo Story 3

Adz1310 13:21 27 May 2006

Hi guys dont know if any of you have used this program before, but every time I want to save it as a windows media file it says error at stage 2. Is there any other good free programs out there you can suggest that put your pictures into a slideshow, with different transitions between pictures, and you can add your own music or mp3s to the pics. When the file is finished I want to be able to save as a windows media file or similar so most people can just play it on there computers.
if anyone can suggest out would be a great help thanks

hallc 13:36 27 May 2006

Hi
Try this click here I`ve used it a couple of times its ok also like photo story its free.

brambles 18:23 27 May 2006

I use Photo story 3 a lot and have not encountered any problems. When you have arranged all your images/text/music there is an option to 'Save your story for playback on a computer'
Select this and press continue - this will indicate it is saving your file in .wmv format.
After that you are given the option of saving the project. Please persevere it really is worth it.
To get some special effects you can put the same image in the project 3 or 4 times.

Best of luck
Brambles

brambles 18:29 27 May 2006

There is a Beta Version of WMP 11 - have you got the current latest version 10 - if not go here

click here=

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?