photo software

  joe95 23:32 16 Oct 2004

is there any software for putting fancy borders around photos.
thanks joe

  GaT7 00:32 17 Oct 2004

A google search came up with a few - click here. G

  THE TERMINATOR 00:32 17 Oct 2004

click here= to find the software you require,you could also try click here ....T

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Add Depth Of Field to a photo using Tilt Shift Blur in Photoshop

iPhone tips & tricks

Comment afficher des fichiers cachés sur Mac ?