Photo resize

steve263000 08:57 22 May 2006

I would guess that others might have heard of this, and use it,click here but I have only just come across it. I have recently done some photos of my Goddaughters wedding. As usual the photos came out at about 1200 x 1600 pixels. This is to large for web use, and by using visualizer, it resized the whole batch of about 100 in two minutes.

Not only that, but it can be used to make a web album if required. I have used it here click here This took me about 10 minutes from start to finish. Now anyone who has seen my previous posts will realise that if I can do it, anyone can!

Has any of the forum used this? And if so what did you think?

ade.h 16:17 22 May 2006

I've never heard of it, but I use PhotoImpact 11, which handles all that sort of thing very well.

lily35 10:52 29 May 2006

Visualizer Photo Resize is a "must have" software that will fit into any household with a digital camera. I have visited many communities and websites who only recommends this software, and for all the good reasons. This was how I found it in the first place. I believe Visualizer Photo Resize is used all over the world, at least I know many photographers in various countries who uses it, as it is a time-saver. I have also seen it recommended in various magazines.

I am not a professional photographer, just more of a hobby photographer. I decided to upgrade to Visualizer Photo Studio a couple of months back as I have grown very much attached to this software. The Slideshow Builder which comes with it is outstanding, and very fun to work with. The V4U file is different than a Powerpoint presentation, but the good thing is you can build animated presentations into a single file which you can share where ever you want.

I am still studying their video tutorials, as I still have a few things to learn but so far I am very satisfied and surprised how much software you really get for a small amount.

For those who just want to resize, I definitely recommend Visualizer Photo Resize.

Lily

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Add Depth Of Field to a photo using Tilt Shift Blur in Photoshop

iPhone tips & tricks

Les meilleures tablettes 2017