photo editing (sort of)

  picklsey 04:17 28 Jul 2006

i will try and explain the best i sister has a lot of old family photo,s (black & white)she thinks some are of our parent,s when they were kids also grandparents when what,s she,s looking for is a program that will age the person,ie if the person on the photo is lets say 7 to age them to say 20.hope this makes sense.thanks in advance.

xp home.

  skidzy 06:39 28 Jul 2006

click here
does this help

  Simsy 06:46 28 Jul 2006

is "age" the youngsters so you ca see if you recognise them at 20, I suspect that you wont find software that will do this to be cheap.

What skidzy has suggested you need both a "before" and "after" picture and the software will fill in the bits in between and give you a short movie... If I understand you correctly you don't have the "after" pic, but want to create one so you can see if it's the person you think it is? Apologies if I've got that wrong!

Good luck,



  picklsey 07:07 28 Jul 2006

skidzy that might do the trick thank you.

Simsy sis. does have after photo,s problem is families look so much alike lol.thanks

  picklsey 12:15 28 Jul 2006

just realised what i typed in answer to simsy obviosly we don,t know if the earlier photo is the same person in the later photo.that,s what she,s trying to find out.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Add Depth Of Field to a photo using Tilt Shift Blur in Photoshop

iPhone tips & tricks

Comment afficher des fichiers cachés sur Mac ?