Phone Upgrade: how to Transfer ALL fone data, from galaxy S4 to LG G3 please??

julius44 11:50 10 Jul 2014

Hello and good morning day to you all. I'm due a phone upgrade in about 2 weeks time. I am currently using a samsung galaxy s4 and all my data is backed up to kies 3 on my desktop. I also purchased a 64gb microsd card which is in my galaxy S4. I really love the samsung phone, but I would now like a change, and I have been reading great good reviews, and watching youtube videos about the new LG G3.

Now my question is are there any APPS on the play store, or can anyone give me any advice on the EASIEST way that i can transfer all my data from my s4 phone to the samsung phone please?? all my settings, contacts, saved text messages, whatzaap message,photos, videos, my applications etc.

I realise that if I was upgrading to an S5, all i would need to do is backup all my stuff to kies(which i do on a regularly basis) and just connect my new samsung phone and just click restore, but obviously I dont really want the S5. Any suggestions, advice, or if anyone has the LG3 and previously had a samsung or any android phone, any advice would be highly appreciated. many thanks. Jules

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?