Pet Eye Remover

axelbrora 22:33 17 Dec 2007

Can anyone recommend a good freeware pet eye removal tool?

There are loads of red eye removers available, but pet eyes are different where the whole eye is totally white from the flash and red eye tools do not work. I now know ways to avoid this in the first place, but I already have some excellent photos that I need to fix.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Axel

anskyber 22:42 17 Dec 2007
  Dipso 22:49 17 Dec 2007

Your title sounded gross....but I know what you mean now LOL!

Koochy 22:53 17 Dec 2007

A screw driver or a pair of pliers might help to remove the pets eyes but as for the reduction of white eye in pets i just use adobe photoshop and zoom in then just touch in with the colour they are supposed to be.

NewestRoyWidd1 22:59 17 Dec 2007

Try this also click here It removes red-eye so might work on pet-eye.

eedcam 23:03 17 Dec 2007

Paint shop pro has animal and human eye settings in its red eye ,Though why not select the area and alter the selection

[IMG]click here[/IMG]

Ashrich 23:43 17 Dec 2007

In most photo retouching packages you can blow the portion up to a good size ( as large as you can ) then use a dropper tool to replace the white with whatever colour you choose , remember to leave a few pixels as white on both eyes ( and on the same side ) to make it look like a natural light source .

Ashley

hssutton 00:19 18 Dec 2007

If this is just a one off, you can manage it in paint, but you are limited to the alternate colours, this really leaves with only black with a white catchlight

jakimo 00:27 18 Dec 2007

this will do it,plus much more

click here

hssutton 08:48 18 Dec 2007

Can you explain how you would remove "Pet Eye" with Photo Professional

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?