personal finance software

joel6429 16:56 08 Jun 2009

Can anyone please suggest personal finance software (preferably free!)to help me keep track of personal spending and bills etc. Many thanks

Shortstop 19:15 08 Jun 2009

I use Acemoney Lite [click here] free for a single account.

Does all I need!

HTH

Paul

joel6429 19:43 08 Jun 2009

Shortstop
Many thanks, your a lifesaver

TonyV 20:53 08 Jun 2009

Is there an Anglicised version of this software? I.e. English banks etc.

TonyV

Shortstop 09:17 09 Jun 2009

Not that I know of - but you can type in any bank name as the account title] and can change the currency, so it 'works' that way ....

BR

Paul

johndrew 10:35 09 Jun 2009

Try Money Manager Ex click here You can set the currency and it works well for UK accounts.

TonyV 12:10 09 Jun 2009

The reason I asked the question was I looked at the views of the programme from your link and noticed the listings for the banks were all American. It presumably means that as a norm the only bank information available to the programme is US.

I actually use Quicken 2004 and MS Money 2004 as a backup programme just in case!

TonyV

ChasNoel 12:10 21 Oct 2009

I too am looking for a new package and am willing to buy it because Quicken has gone 'phut' on my PC. I can no longer backup my finance accounts and I am in the habit of bacvking up to a CD and alternately using my desktop and then my laptop. This no longer works and Quicken on m y desktop has all the correct account totals but the individual entries have disappeared. Any suggestions?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?