PERSONAL COMPUTER WORLD

sid 22:17 18 Jun 2007

I ALSO SUBSCRIBE TO PCW THE AUGUST ISSUE CONTAINED A CD WITH SYSTEM MECHANIC 6 ON THE CD
HAS ANYONE OUT THERE MANAGED TO OBTAIN A REGISTRATION CODE FOR THIS FREEWARE ??
IHAVE VISITED THE SITE AND FOLLOWED THE INSTUCTIONS BUT AM UNABLE TO OBTAIN A REGISTRATION CODE.
ALL THE COMPANY IOLO.COM SEEM TO WANT IS TO SELL ME SOFTWARE.HEY ID PREFER TO TRY OUT THE PROGRAMME BEFORE I PUT MY HAND IN MY POCKET.THAT MAY JUST BE BECAUSE IM A YORKSHIREMAN.WERE ALMOST AS TIGHT AS THE SCOTS LOL. ANYWAY IF ANYONE HAS MANAGED TO OBTAIN A REGISTRATION No FOR THIS FREE SOFTWARE ID APPRECIATE A RESPONSE.YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE HAVE BEEN A GREAT HELP IN THE PAST AND I EXPECT YOU WILL BE AGAIN. IN ANTICIPATION THANX

skidzy 22:20 18 Jun 2007

Firstly please do not SHOUT !

Typing in capitals is commonly known as shouting.

Reg mechanic is not free,only a free trial.

sid 22:29 18 Jun 2007

hey skidsy sorry for the caps lock maybe it distracted u from the programme system mechanic n not reg mechanic hey!!!!
Chill out

sid 22:30 18 Jun 2007

sorry skidzy

sid 22:31 18 Jun 2007

Im not in the helproom for aggro just help sorry pal

SANTOS7 22:34 18 Jun 2007

Nicely priced utility software.

click here

text taken from link...

woodchip 22:35 18 Jun 2007

Version 6 is free on the DVD, but I have not tried using or registering it as yet

skidzy 22:38 18 Jun 2007

My mistake,yes i was probably distracted Sid.

Still no shouting though :-)

Sorry dont know anything about System Mechanic just yet.

sid 22:40 18 Jun 2007

hey woodchip would appreciate any feedback if you access the registration site and manage to obtain a registration code. think ill contact PCW and request help in obtaining a code as I would like to try out this piece of software

sinbads 22:44 18 Jun 2007
  sid 22:47 18 Jun 2007

ok skidzy we dont have a problem do we.
I appreciate everyones response in this room including yours my fault for caps lock.
I appologise n try not to let it happen again.
now down to business anyone managed to obtain a registration code for this piece of software issued on the august 2007 pcw cd?
I think the software company are duking the issue.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: University of the West of England (UWE)

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Les meilleures GoPro 2017