pdf software

Daisy22 19:51 19 Oct 2008

I would like to be able to use a PDF type document which I can product, send to recipient for them to make changes and then to return to me.

I've received PDF files like this before and like the layout but although I can open them with Adobe I am unable to make changes and adjustments to the document.

Please could someone tell me what the actual programme is that I need to buy to do this?

I'd also like to be able to do CV's and put a photo on them without it using up too much mbs when sent as an email document.

I'm sure I've got other worked planned but can't think of it at the moment.

Thanks for help

Technotiger 19:57 19 Oct 2008
  Taff™ 07:48 20 Oct 2008

PDF Xchange Viewer click here The free version allows people to highlight & underline text, add sticky notes and annotate using the "typewriter". You can use "stamps" e.g. "DRAFT" and when the document is returned you can amend your master document prior to issue. Check out the advanced feature of the Pro version if you want recipients to be able to alter the document directly.

DavidSmith 13:18 17 May 2010

I post here because I come acorss the simliar problem. I search on the forum and find this but sounds that I cannot find a good resolution for this question. I am sorry but I still wanna know to how make my work well. I really need to edit my PDF files.

mavetrek 04:29 18 May 2010

You can use adobe acrobat professional to edit PDF files. Their advance touchup object tool makes PDF editing at ease even PDF files from <a href="click here"> Internet Fax </a>

Demora 10:42 18 May 2010

I use eXpert pdf 6.0

click here

But its cheaper at Amazon

click here

This enables you to either make word documents and convert them to pdf or edit already prepared .pdf files.

D

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Nokia 8 vs Galaxy S8

Best new design books 2017: From vintage infographics to the the psychology of type

iMac 21.5-inch (2017) review

Nokia 8 : design, caractéristiques techniques, date de sortie