PDAs

Ken H Lamb 15:45 08 May 2005

I am looking to buy a PDA and would like some advice from you guys as to the best make/model to buy, the three that I have been looking at are the Fujitsu Pocket LOOX 420, Palm Tungsten T5 and the HPiPAQ rx 317 I have limited cash to spend so want the best value for money hence the Fujitsu. The Palm as its own O/S is it better to stick to a PDA with a Microsoft O/S? Are there any problems with MP3 tracks, Word, Excel etc? Does the Palm link seamlessly with Windows XP when transferring files does it play MP3 tracks OK? Any help, suggestions would be appreciated. Three weeks ago I posted a problem that I had with my Laptop and a wireless connection, I have had to give it up as a bad job and I have now ordered a USB device so the I can connect to my laptop. Thanks to all who responded to my request for assistance.

Ken

Border Collie 16:47 08 May 2005

Try click here they do some good deals. And reviews from click here

ton 17:45 08 May 2005

I've had an Ipaq 2210 for a couple of years. It is very good with mp3's (and wma's which are smaller).

Also no problem with word or excel as it is a Msoft OS. Also it can use 2 flashcards, compact flash and SD, at the same time.

I'm still very happy with it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

11 best portfolio websites for designers and artists

Office for Mac buying guide: Price, Office 2017 rumours & new features

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?