PCA site.................problem

Ikelos 16:38 25 Aug 2008

Hi, bit hard to explain, but this site is spread out down the screen, between the heading and the "help" sections, it is all blank screen, but there is still the type matter on the left, the scroll bar on the right is about half and inch long, so it has to be scrolled right down to see the next section, any ideas. that is if anyone can understand what I am on about.

Thanks

Technotiger 16:46 25 Aug 2008

Move cursor to top edge of PCA page and pull down to about half-way, then expand again from the bottom edge.

Ikelos 16:50 25 Aug 2008

Hi, I can not find anything to click on. :-)

Technotiger 16:55 25 Aug 2008

No clicking needed - hover cursor over top edge until you see the double-headed arrows, then pull top edge down about half-way with left mouse button. Then move whole page back up to top of screen and then hover cursor over bottom edge when arrows appear, pull down to expand page again to normal size.

I did not explain fully first time.

It might or might not work, though it did for me - I had the same thing.

Technotiger 16:57 25 Aug 2008

PS - you may need to click on the expand/decrease icon in top-right corner next to X for closing, in order to see the edge of the page.

Ikelos 17:02 25 Aug 2008

I can not get any double arrow at all, I have noticed that at the very top of the screen, where the search box is, that the yelo type is all on top of it.

Thanks

Technotiger 17:04 25 Aug 2008

Sorry maybe I still did not explain fully - I meant the top edge of the Browser Window, not just the PCA Site.

Similarly, the bottom edge of the Browser window.

Ikelos 17:11 25 Aug 2008

thanks for the help, but I have made the screen about an inch deep, and still I have to scroll right down before the next bit come into view.

it is all ok on the other laptop, perhaps I can delete everything off this PC to do with PCA and start again..

Technotiger 17:14 25 Aug 2008

Did you expand the screen back to normal size before trying the PCA site again?

Technotiger 17:15 25 Aug 2008

... back to normal size ... by pulling down the Bottom Edge.

birdface 17:18 25 Aug 2008

Try the refresh button or F5.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Acer Predator 21X review

14 best picture books for children

Best podcast apps for iPhone & iPad

Les meilleurs ordinateurs portables 2017