pca site problem same fault again

sunny staines 15:38 03 May 2007

same ad is back causing problems, i had tick sorted when it had been taken off. but it has appeared as bad as ever causing bad flashing link to original thread
click here

Technotiger 15:42 03 May 2007

Yes, that flashing Ad is awfull. I don't normally suffer from flashing lights/photography etc, but that Ad is giving me headaches - I hate it.

Technotiger 15:43 03 May 2007

I always thought an Ad was supposed to make one look at it - this has the opposite effect, I can't stand to look at it.

sunny staines 15:52 03 May 2007

after taking it off cannot understand how it it back on with the same fault.

ive tried 3 browsers
firefox2,ie7 and opera
i cant see it,ive got adblock plus on firefox but nothing on the others?
which page is it on

Technotiger 16:06 03 May 2007

I am using FF2 ..... I see it in Helproom and Threads, but it is not there all the time - just often enough to be a bloomin' nuisance.

sunny staines 16:35 03 May 2007

me too it comes and goes, needs deleting or fixing ASAP. Surprised the web editor did not pick up the earlier thread.

Technotiger 16:36 03 May 2007

Yeah - I really am feeling feint now, am going to have a lie-down.

jimv7 16:46 03 May 2007

Right click on the ad, and click on ad block image from the drop down list within firefox if you have adblock installed.

sunny staines 16:56 03 May 2007

using IE7 might have to use firefox just for pca due to the regular faulty flash ads.

thanks for the tip.

woodchip 17:56 03 May 2007

Funny thing I don't get any ad's. But I do use old Netscape 7.2 with the Popup blocker turned on. I also use this as it as a good e-mail program. and not targeted by Viri

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?