PCA Forum "Enlarged Pages"

spuds 11:40 18 Jan 2003
  spuds 11:40 18 Jan 2003

I do not know if it is my computer, or are other forum members experiencing the same problem.Since late evening yesterday, I have opened a posting and found one of two things happen.Sometimes the content display is perfect monitor screen fit, and on some occassions, the posting content expands to a size larger than my monitor screen, so making that posting content unreadable. Sometimes this can occure within a 2/3 page one subject link. The only way that I can read the content, is via the scroll adjustment. Is it my computer, monitor or the site. I have never experienced this problem before.Help and advice, much appreciated.

VoG™ 11:42 18 Jan 2003

I get this sometimes but not as badly as what you describe. It happens in Opera as well as IE.

Hitting the Refresh button cures it for me.

BRYNIT 11:43 18 Jan 2003

I had this problem a few times just clicked on refresh and it went back to normal size.

bvw in bristol 11:49 18 Jan 2003

This can happen when someone posts a reply and it consists of hundreds(?) of continuous letters etc, the page has to fill your screen to show all the entries.

Andsome 11:52 18 Jan 2003

SORRY, but I inadvertantly caused this on page two of the thread concerning the ruination of the search facility on the site. I put about a million question marks in as to why we cannot get an answer to this problem.

VoG™ 11:53 18 Jan 2003

Ah, that!

I thought it was displaying in a peculiar enlarged font, which I experience from time to time.

bvw in bristol 11:57 18 Jan 2003

Nothing worse than a peculiar enlarged font, suffered many years with it myself ;o))

spuds 11:59 18 Jan 2003

Thanks everyone for the rapid response. I was getting a little worried as to the cause, considering the recent PCA 'over Christmas' problems.Was it at my end or PCA's. My mind is now at rest.Thanks again everyone.15 minutes problem solved (;o))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?