PCA--An Error As Occured

spuds 00:04 10 Jun 2003

More of a curiousity question.I have noticed over the last couple of weeks,when I try to send a response to a posting, I get the following message: An Error As Occured--An Email Has Been Sent To The Webmaster.

A number of error items are on the screen, and I assume the response message as gone into hyperspace. Checking the actual posting for the intended response, I sometimes find that the message was posted other times it as vanished.So a re-write is necessary.

Why is this happening !!.

hugh-265156 00:12 10 Jun 2003

i am getting all sorts of strange goings on lately.

as yours, an error has occured and even other people recieving my post for someone else.

also the page changed three times today to my postings while i was browsing helproom and a thread from a couple of days ago popped up???

Ironman556 00:16 10 Jun 2003

If you get into the habit of copying your text before you post it's saves the annoyance of re-typing.

Dr. Charles 02:58 10 Jun 2003

Spuds I think your problem is because the site is very busy. I think they have been having problems recently. They did install some shiney new servers I think. Maybe those are settling down, or FE has his elbow on the red button when he is asleep - - --lol

Regards,

Charles

spuds 19:28 10 Jun 2003

Thanks folks, for the response.Hope the problems doesn't last too long.

Noticed a couple of postings tonight, with answers, which appears to cover another posting subject.

spuds 19:31 10 Jun 2003

Just happened again.Posting just got bounced.(:o(

Andybear 20:53 10 Jun 2003

Just tried to post a note here - I had the same error message and I was asked if I wanted to access a totally different thread. Assuming that this gets through, what I said in my inital posting was something like:

I've noticed that accessing the posts after clicking on the titles is pretty slow. Also after clicking on some of them I get a blank page. Refreshing the page a couple of times generally does the trick.

Stuartli 21:15 10 Jun 2003

It certainly "As"..:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?