PCA Cover Disks

pj123 12:40 09 Feb 2003

Hi Everybody

Is there anywhere on the PCA website where we can download previous copies of the Cover Disks?

if not am I allowed to copy a Cover Disk I have got? I have two people emailed me asking for this particular CD. I only have the original copy.

Pete

Pesala 12:48 09 Feb 2003

No. I shouldn't imagine so. No again, to copying the Cover Disk I am sure. Your friends can purchase the relevant back issues from the website:

click here

The price of back issues always seemed rather high compared to the subscriber price, but I guess there are storage and administration costs to allow for.

Cordy13 12:50 09 Feb 2003

You should be able to find any program you want in the Downloads section, I think.

Top of this page, Blue link "Downloads"

Djohn 12:56 09 Feb 2003

pj123, Think I have a couple of cover disk somewhere that I am not using, if they are the ones you require let me know. J.

pj123 13:08 09 Feb 2003

The disk in question is PCA january 2001 Issue 84.
World Book 2000

I have only got the one original, which I don't use either as I have now got a later version.

See what you have got.

Thanks Pete

pj123 13:14 09 Feb 2003

Looked in downloads, nothing about cover disks there so i guess pesala is right. If you want it pay for it.

Djohn 13:19 09 Feb 2003

Sorry Pete, haven't got that one. :o(

menorcarob2 13:35 09 Feb 2003

ive got that disc you are welcome to it contact me direct and i will post it to you

pj123 10:34 10 Feb 2003

I have had two offers from forum members who have this disk which are being posted to me. When I get them I will pass them on to the people who asked me for them in the first place.

another problem solved.

Thank everyone for your efforts.

now ticked.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?