Hi,Is PCA running a bit slow to-day,Or is it my computer playing up,

cocteau48 09:53 05 May 2007

Morning buteman
Absolutely no probs here

Forum Editor 09:55 05 May 2007

as far as we're concerned.

johndrew 09:58 05 May 2007

`Morning all.
The site seems to have slowed considerably recently. Perhaps it`s the numbers logging in or the number of threads stored. Whatever the problem is, it`s not the only one click here

GANDALF <|:-)> 10:03 05 May 2007

In the hope of stopping all the 'is the sever down', is the site slow', has my computer gone a bit slow' threads, here are a few simple tips to find out and save a posting...
1) Try other sites you visit if this site is slow or inaccessible.
2) If you can access them it is reasonable to assume that this site is having problems.
3) If you can access other sites and this one and they are all slow, it is likely to be your connection, try again in an hour. If it persists over a few days it could be your computer. If all else fails after 24hrs., try a cup of coffee, a reboot or 4, watch an episode of The Avengers/Prisoner, kick the dog/cat/hamster and then post for help.

G

birdface 10:05 05 May 2007

Ok ,Thanks all ,It has been slow opening pages for me this morning,So I am going to run my Spyware programs just in case I have picked up a Nastie,

hzhzhzhz 10:14 05 May 2007

GANDALF <|:-)>

Well said.

johndrew 10:20 05 May 2007

Did all that a couple of days ago and this site is still slower than many others - agreed not all the time but often enough to be noticeable.

Even the FE has admitted to some teething problems,click here why can`t you?

GANDALF <|:-)> 10:23 05 May 2007

If you had read my post carefully you would understand that I was not saying that there were no problems but that there is no need to keep posting endlessly. I am sure that the staff running the servers are well aware of the situation.

buteman..try other sites first.

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?