Pc Video Editing Soft

amyjen7 10:57 20 Aug 2008

Hi,Choosing Video Editing software use to be so simple 7 years ago but now I find it all so confusing. I need software which is fairly uncomplicated,as a good rage of tools and works with Vista Home Premium. I am down to 3 - Ulead DVD Movie Factory 6 plus, Magix Movie Edit Pro 14 plus and Pinnacle Studio 12 plus.Windows Movie Maker is just not enough. I am dying to edit & put on DVD our latest holiday so can someone please, please!!! point me in the right direction

Kind regards

hastelloy 12:49 20 Aug 2008

Version 4 is now available (about £70) - you can download a free trial. I find it by far the simplest and most effective I've used.

I am Spartacus 12:55 20 Aug 2008

I'm with marvin42. I'm also using version 3 although I have read that version 4 doesn't have the same simple layout.

Pinnacle 12 has got some good reviews for usability qualified by the number of crashes it generates

eedcam 13:27 20 Aug 2008

Adobe as said or magix magix has more bells and whistles and will do some things easier/better than adobe and of course the reverse is also true for adobe .Whichever try before you buy tosee which you find easier and what your pc can handle

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: UAL Central Saint Martins

MacBook Pro 15-inch (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?