pc - tv...............

  Trotter2 19:56 26 May 2008

can anyone tell me what name is given to the cable which connects a pc to a tv please? thanks.

  wjrt 20:00 26 May 2008

click here
don't know what to call them but here they are

  GANDALF <|:-)> 20:08 26 May 2008

That'll be an HDMI cable.


  Trotter2 20:16 26 May 2008

thanks everybody

  GaT7 20:17 26 May 2008

It depends on what kind of connections are present on the PC & TV, so please provide these. G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Ryzen news - release date, UK price, features and specifications

The 12 best apps for drawing and painting on your iPad

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment faire des captures d’écran sous Windows 10 ?