PC Tools Registry Mechanic 4.0 free edition

naviator 21:22 29 Oct 2006

This was on disc with Issue 125 in Dec 05. Pressing "Register free" now produces no results as not surprisingly the disc has run out of time. Is there any way of obtaining the required registration number again? Mine went adrift when my C: drive had to be re-installed and unfortunately unbeknown to me my second hard drive, for some obscure reason, was also re-formatted in the process. Unwisely I had not kept a note of the number elsewhere.

birdface 21:58 29 Oct 2006

Hi, You could download it free about 6 weeks ago,I got the registration Number Ect, But could not get it downloaded,Had a look it said registration number was only valid for myself,So dont think i cn help you there,

Yabadaba™ 22:55 29 Oct 2006

Try this web site ,I think it is still free, you will have to register to receive a product key. click here

birdface 23:34 29 Oct 2006

Hi thanks Yabadaba,Unfortunately you need the disc from magazine to download it,got the registration number again though.

naviator 23:38 29 Oct 2006

Thank you both for your replies.

Yabadaba supplied the answer and the product key was successfully downloaded. Whether it will work if I ever find that I have to re-install the programme again for whatever reason remains to be seen. For the time being it is back in business and the product key filed away safely on paper! Much obliged to you.

Miros 23:54 29 Oct 2006

Thank you, I also lost mine in reinstall so came in handy.

birdface 00:41 30 Oct 2006

Hi, Is there any way of installing it without the Disc.

Miros 01:26 30 Oct 2006

Follow link by Yabadaba™ posted
Sun, [email protected]:55
You don't need disc, but make sure you get registration product key at same time, which will be sent to your e-mail address.

birdface 09:24 30 Oct 2006

Ok Miros,Downloaded it Ok,Thanks for clearing it up for me.

Miros 09:33 30 Oct 2006

No problem, but you really should thank Yabadaba™ who provided the link.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone