pc restarting with blue screen

conrail 20:25 21 Mar 2006

Running xp pro, using ashampoo CD recording suite 4 with a just link DVD +RW drive, received photos of grandchildren living in USA, tried to update and burn to CD but pc restarts with the following blue screen message:
A problem has been detected and windows has shut down to prevent damage
IRLQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Technical Information: ***STOP:0x0000000A,0xF8c55000,0x00000002,0x00000000,0x80522A5C
I have used the recording program to contact ashampoo well over a week ago but no reply yet, anybody any help please, many thanks

VoG II 20:37 21 Mar 2006
  conrail 21:08 21 Mar 2006

thanks VoG™, tried all of that without success apart from McAfee, I don't use that program, have tried uninstalling the drive from device manager, I have a DVD ROM drive, have swapped them over but still the same, possible looks like a drive fault but I can use xp to burn discs that way but prefere CD recording suit 4, I have even uninstalled and reinstalled that so can not think of anything else, appreciate your help though, many thanks.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:15 21 Mar 2006
  conrail 20:55 25 Mar 2006

thanks Fruit Bat /\0/\ and VoG™, currently having to reformat, had a virus which hit hard, startup would loop, unable to get into bios, tried repair, running from cd, usually back up to rwcd each week, unable to do last week due to restarting each time I tried to burn so have lost anything I have saved within the last week,still losing a week is better than losing verything, many thanks for your help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?