Pc Randomly Shuts down after some time

Rhilay 14:51 01 Apr 2017

Hello there. Sorry I don't know if this is the right category where to ask about my.problem.. So.. yesterday while i was playing my pc turned off.. and didn't wanted to start until i removed all of the cables from the motherboard and put them back in.. My guess was that maybe the gpu or cpu were overheating.. so i tried to enter a game while monitoring the themperature.. but it looks like the pc turns off with or without the gpu.. and the cpu themperature doesn't go higher than 42° C. The pc always goes off after 20 mins of staying on desktop or bios.. also when pressing reset switch pc goes off then restarts My specs : intel G3xx ( don't remember the exact number ) 3.00 ghz Ram :6 gb ram 1600 Mhz Gpu : Nvidia Gtx 560 Motherboard : Gigabyte GA-B85M-HD Power supply : Kiss Quiet 620 (650 W) If there are more info i should provide.. tell me and i'll do it. Thank you and Sorry for my bad english

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:48 01 Apr 2017

If its not temperature, have you looked in event viewer to se if any errors show there?

Rhilay 18:46 01 Apr 2017

Yes.. it only shows that it was an unexpected shutdown .. no more details

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:43 01 Apr 2017

try doing a memory test

Rhilay 22:18 01 Apr 2017

Did that... no problems . Here are speccy i fos maybe they are useful click here

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 09:37 02 Apr 2017

Try altering your power settings to "never" turn off hard drive.

Also look in device manager for ay exclamation marks against drivers.

Also worth check power tabs in devices and untick "Allow the computer to switch off..."

See if that makes any difference.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

How modern book design was influenced by illustrated manuscripts

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Les meilleurs logiciels de montage vidéo gratuits (en 2017)