PC to Monitor cable

  jorf 12:29 17 Dec 2005

Which cable do I need to buy, to connect an LCD TV/monitor to my comuter tower?

Thank you

  PaulB2005 13:23 17 Dec 2005

Depends on what connections you have on the LCD Tv and the graphics card in your PC.

  jorf 13:35 17 Dec 2005

Thank you for your help.Graphics card is on the motherboard on theTV it is a small D type connection. A bit like the very old mouse connection. I hope this helps.
Thank you again

  Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:34 17 Dec 2005

Do the connectors look like this? click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?