PC to HI-FI Wireless

  misog 16:15 05 Dec 2007

Onkyo sell a "Wireless audio transporter" to connect a PC to a Hi fi system wirelessly. Has anyone used one of these.

  Technotiger 16:32 05 Dec 2007

I guess this is the one you are referring to ... click here

but no I have not used one, I have my hi-fi connected to my pc by cable.

  misog 21:49 05 Dec 2007

Thats the one
Anybody used it.
Its busy on here aint it
better start answering some posts

  Zorgalite 22:12 05 Dec 2007

Have a look at this one click here,click here
Looks good for the price (cheaper than the Onkyo).

  misog 13:22 06 Dec 2007

Thanks for that. I thought there must be something else arround.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?