pc gaming

paulwalker 01:05 02 Dec 2007

hi every one, i,m new to this web site, i want to get a pc game (call of duty 4) and play it on my home pc, but i was told that my pc might not be able to play the game because my pc might not be big enough and i was asked the size of the spec, i don,t know the spec or know were to look for it, but i was told there is a web site that i can down-load and it will check if my pc is compatable to play these games, could some one please tell me how to find out if my pc will play the above game, thank you paul walker.

MAJ 01:11 02 Dec 2007

What's they make, model and age of your PC?

MAJ 01:18 02 Dec 2007

This might be the site you're looking for click here

wolfie3000 05:51 02 Dec 2007

Being a pc gamer myself it can be duanting at first to findout stuff like your pc specs and stuff, but if you want to play most modern games you will have to know your pc hardware pretty well,

Dont worry this will in time become second nature, its always a good idea to become familiar with your pc guts,

Of course the next challenge is driver updates, this is even a headache for me,

MAJ's website link will be your best option and it will be a good idea to bookmark it for any future games you may purchase.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?