PC-Chillin 2005 good or bad ?

Ballie 10:03 20 Feb 2005

I have been trying some differant Antivirus software, as I was fed up with Norton because it keeps adding differant programs when using live update.

I tried AVAST but was not to keen as all my email messages showed as having attachments, even if they didn't!

I also tried AVG free, I liked this one it was very easy to use.

But for the last week I have been useing Trend Micro's PC-chillin internet security 2005 (30 day free trial) I know after the 30 days you will have to buy the product but it does seem very easy to use it has lots of regular updates somtimes 3 a day!

Has anyone got anthing good or bad to say about pc-chillin any in-put would be helpful.

AndySD 10:15 20 Feb 2005

Hi

Been using it since it was a Beta product. Have been using the full version for 2-3 months with no problem at all.

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 10:20 20 Feb 2005

Are you sure its not pc-cillin?

anyway i have been using pc-cillin for ages im still on 2002 but they are the same only with updates.it updates every day so i think i am Ok.

I think it is very easy to use,and has a pocketpc version of ant-virus so i can have ant-virus on my pocketpc.

cheers

Ballie 10:36 20 Feb 2005

yes it sould read PC-cillin sorry

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 13:25 20 Feb 2005

Thats OK theres no need to apoigise.

I personally think cillin is better than norton,when i had norton installed then un-installed and installed cillin it found 7 viruses!.

Ben

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?