pc case help & suggestions

BrandonThomas 23:55 16 Jan 2015

Hi im building me a new gaming rig amd processor and a gtx 770. This will be my first pc i would like to try and overclock. So keep that in mind. Im looking for a sturdy case, with alot of air flow. I have been searching on newegg to find the one, and not having any luck. I'm really looking for a mid tower black and green case. So if you so happen to look on the cases and check the sort button for best raiting, several come up, with each having there own problems. I was looking at the DIY ranger r8 and found reviews stating flimsy cheap materials. But as stated i really need it to be durable, Then i looked at the raidmax viper, where i noticed no side fans which ive never not had a case without a side fan and i am trying to overclock it, that worries me. Plus shorting issues, and the face plate tending to be cheap and breaking. I thought i found one looking at the raidmax smilodon. Though this one has no cable managment, and not alot of room for components. Any ideas or recomendations? and should i go with a micro atx board? To keep it safe with more room and airflow. Thanks!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?