PC Card / Card Bus

  bremner 09:03 31 Jan 2004

Just a quick question.

Is PC Card and Card Bus two names for the same thging or are they different.

I need a wireless network card for a laptop that has a PC Card Type II slot and have seen 54g cards descrided as Card Bus.


  Big Elf 11:23 31 Jan 2004

I believe that PCMCIA, Cardbus and PC Card all refer to the same thing although there are different versions. This FAQ at click here should help.

  bremner 11:24 31 Jan 2004

Good link, thanks for the help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?