Pc builds

_duncan_ 17:30 27 Jan 2014

hi I'm looking to buy a new pc, and I've heard custom rigs are the way to go but I'm new to this so I don't know what I'm looking for or where's the best seller to go to, to get value for money? Unsurprisingly I'm not competent enough to build my own Pc so it would be helpful if the seller can build it before shipment. My price range is around six to seven hundred pounds with a os included. If anyone has any recommendation's or advice it would be really appreciated.

thanks

spuds 18:18 27 Jan 2014

There are a number of suppliers who will build to order, but you are mentioning 'custom rigs' which might put a different slant to things.

If you can provide further details, like for what use (gaming or general basic), what operating system, whether you require anything specific. Would you also require a monitor, mouse and keyboard as a complete set in the price range you have suggested. Giving that information might help with further advice from a member of the forum.

_duncan_ 18:29 27 Jan 2014

I already have a monitor and keyboard etc so I wont need them included in the price. as for the setup I'm looking for a a gameing rig with windows 7,happy with windows 7 as the os.

Thanks

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:55 27 Jan 2014

Look for a base unit from companies like Novatech or Chillblast

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?