Pc Advisor Subscription

Willfixit 14:52 19 Nov 2010

Hi, guys can I check how long I have left on my subscription on line.

Thanks

Will

Willfixit 15:19 19 Nov 2010

Hi, Guys managed to solve the problem myself if anyone wants to check their Pc Advisor Magazine Subscription status go to:

click here

Regards

Will

Muergo 19:11 19 Nov 2010

Promised a pair of headphones as free gift, reminded them but weeks later nothing happens, perhaps I should cancel , that will stir them up.

GaT7 19:21 19 Nov 2010

Cancel? If you do, it may forego your right to them?

Just keep reminding them once a week or so. G

Forum Editor 07:51 20 Nov 2010

I've passed your complaint on, someone should be in touch with you about this soon.

Matt Egan 10:05 22 Nov 2010

Someone from our Marketing team is looking into this as I type. She's promised me that if they can't work out why you haven't yet received them in five minutes, they'll simply post out another set. Apologies for the delay.

Matt

iscanut 10:25 22 Nov 2010

Still waiting for my free Windows 7 book. They say it was "sent" over 5 weeks ago, but cannot tell me where to ! Certainly not to me. Why do they advertise a free gift if you subscribe and then do not honour the promise ? I shall think about canceling the next DD payment and go elsewhere.

Matt Egan 11:06 22 Nov 2010

I can assure you that we don't 'advertise a free gift and then not honour the promise'. PC Advisor is part of IDG, the world's largest technology media company with more than 300 magazines in more than 190 countries - we're not in the habit of ripping people off! However, clearly something has gone wrong here, and we need to sort it out. I suspect this is a postal issue as our records show that your book was indeed sent to you, but let me get someone on our Marketing team to explore further, and make sure you receive the gift that is rightfully yours.

Matt

Muergo 13:07 22 Nov 2010

I have already been promised a second set to be sent out and these haven't arrived, this'll be the third set, why don't they send them Recorded Delivery?
I would feel better as you may think I am ripping you off for an extra set.

Forum Editor 16:46 22 Nov 2010

There's no question of us thinking that you're ripping us off, so don't worry about that for a second.

A pair of headphones was sent to you on 2nd November, but as they obviously haven't arrived we're sending you some more.

Forum Editor 16:48 22 Nov 2010

Someone will shortly be in touch regarding your missing book.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Lightwell software lets you create mobile apps without using code

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?